joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

couldn't get my snowblower started last week and called a repair dude to come take a look at it...and then i was like like nah and cancelled the service appointment...i'm pretty confident that's money well-saved...

Maybe the carburetor is gummed up...if you feel adventurous, take the carburetor apart and really clean  the parts using carburetor cleaner. Use a very fine needle to clean out the tiny hole that the fuel flows through...not sure what the part is called. I've done this a few times on a pressure washer engine (Briggs & Stratton) and it worked fine.

Maybe the carburetor is gummed up...if you feel adventurous, take the carburetor apart and really clean  the parts using carburetor cleaner. Use a very fine needle to clean out the tiny hole that the fuel flows through...not sure what the part is called. I've done this a few times on a pressure washer engine (Briggs & Stratton) and it worked fine.

Yep. That usually does the trick. Keep E-10 out of the tank if you can, that helps a lot.

We better get some real snow soon.  Otherwise your fabulous, highly anticipated annual snow map is going to look pretty bland-----one color for the entire area.  :(

MDstorm

I'll map it by every tenth of an inch versus every 10 inches. 

Archived