joxey
November 2014 Banter

Kay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...how did I miss this?

When decorative gourd season starts and ends, according to data

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/09/26/when-decorative-gourd-season-starts-and-ends-according-to-data/

The McSweeney's piece linked is a fave too. This Thursday is the end of Decorative Gourd Season people  :(

post-6981-0-51819100-1415123254_thumb.jp

Spent the morning moving leaves into the woods so they can blowback during the next storm. Tomorrow I fish, Thursday I write my 1st 2 week outlook for CWG. Looks like a lot of negative AO

I was hoping you'd stay dormant until January. ;) #supernino 

Can someone tell me if it's "normal" for the CFS to show lots of snow? I don't really track it much, and it shows decent snow throughout late November into December. I know it's not accurate, but just wanted to know if it did this last year.

Yes, the CFS loves going gangbusters with snow. That's why Bastardi likes to reference it a lot.

Rut is in full swing. Be careful out there on dem roads. Deer are everywhere. While working from home today I heard a loud grunting sound coming from the woods. Stepped out onto the deck to see a buck chasing three does. This was in the middle of the afternoon. Dude was hungry. 

Rut is in full swing. Be careful out there on dem roads. Deer are everywhere. While working from home today I heard a loud grunting sound coming from the woods. Stepped out onto the deck to see a buck chasing three does. This was in the middle of the afternoon. Dude was hungry.

My 11 year old had one run between her and the school bus just as she was going to get on at 6:40 this morning. So unexpected. I heard her scream from the front door about 400' away, lol

Lol...how did I miss this?

I missed that also, but thanks for sharing the link. Here's one I grew this year:

post-116-0-62725600-1415226981_thumb.jpg

Archived