joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2014 Banter

Kay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it might snow in this pattern if it happens. Columbia SC got snow last week. Climate change ftw.

Agreed. It's still pretty funny that an unusual Nov pattern has become a d10 op snow chase.

The SC snow isn't shocking considering how nutty the ull was. That steroid system would have snowed on the north side almost anywhere except key west. The pattern late next week is standard winter favorable stuff. But it's not winter so flags should be flying

Nothing gets me in the mood for Xmas more than cold air....before Thanksgiving...

When I was a kid we'd go to upstate NY for Thanksgiving most years and I can recall a couple white Thanksgivings, including the big storm of 1989.  Kind of thought that was how it was always supposed to be.  

:lol:

id love for as much snow this year, as i got last year.

Last year was high end for you. I'm not sure you could improve on it. Us lowland folks could, but that would be pretty historic to do so well (for all of us) in consecutive seasons.

My best two year run ever was 02-03/03-04 when I was in state college.....155 inches.

Last year was high end for you. I'm not sure you could improve on it. Us lowland folks could, but that would be pretty historic to do so well (for all of us) in consecutive seasons.

My best two year run ever was 02-03/03-04 when I was in state college.....155 inches.

Im keeping expectations low

Archived