joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2014 Banter

Kay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This winter is going to be like 95-96 and 09-10 combined. Then some 13-14 in March.

My early December analog is 2002.  My late December analog is 2009.  Early January is 1996.  Late January is more open.  Early-mid Feb is a 2010 analog and March is 2014. 

Had a nice day golfing yesterday. today I guess it is rake/blow leaves into the woods day so the leaves can blow back during the next really windy day.  Today is a peach of a day/tomorrow looks good too. I wish we could do a hold on this weather and get it to last through November. 

I'm fishing on the bay tomorrow and it looks near perfect with temps and wind. I love this time of year when it isn't raining

Nothing good about cold in November that's for sure.

I agree until the holiday. Warm thanksgivings just don't feel right. 

I love how cool Mr. Chill is when being trolled on his favorite subject--winter.

I've come to really enjoy the winter thread. A lot of solid analysis/discussion in there.

You only get so many keystrokes in life. Engaging further in that disco had zero prospect for any worthwhile ROI. I'll use the saved keystrokes later when there is a d10 threat with snow map support. 

You only get so many keystrokes in life. Engaging further in that disco had zero prospect for any worthwhile ROI. I'll use the saved keystrokes later when there is a d10 threat with snow map support. 

As long as you realize that your weeklies posts are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!

:P 

Archived