Newest Member
    joxey
October 2014 Banter

North Balti Zen

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heads up people who work at/or are near Pentagon and Inova Fairfax

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/arlington/2014/10/17/ebola-investigation-pentagon/17433031/

Great. I would say they should stop all flights in and out of W Africa, but it is too late. It is here whether we want it to be or not, complete failure of Gov't. to protect the country/citizens.

Great. I would say they should stop all flights in and out of W Africa, but it is too late. It is here whether we want it to be or not, complete failure of Gov't. to protect the country/citizens.

Except there no directly flights into/out of W. Africa to the US.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/17/dennis-ross-ebola-flight-ban_n_6002730.html

Enough politics for the wx-side.  

OK, in last two days I've seen 3 or 4 'woolly worms' in the yard....all completely solid black, zero brown? I'm not sure I've ever seen solid black before, much less on ALL of them? I am not a woolly worm reader or anything, and not sure just how much faith I put in their 'predictability' , just an observation.

OK, in last two days I've seen 3 or 4 'woolly worms' in the yard....all completely solid black, zero brown? I'm not sure I've ever seen solid black before, much less on ALL of them? I am not a woolly worm reader or anything, and not sure just how much faith I put in their 'predictability' , just an observation.

All black = get your snow blowers ready :)

Archived