• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    HighCountryHealing3
    Newest Member
    HighCountryHealing3
Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North Balti Zen

October 2014 Banter

Meh, lying about who you are after being banned isn't the best way to start a "second chance". But that's just me.

Lol. Give the guy a break, he is trying to turn over a new leaf. What a shock you are not thrilled about giving him a second chance. I was absolutely stunned F**kyf**k came here to do a drive by, he never shows up here but when it is time to start stirring up s**t he is the first loser here.

Lol. Give the guy a break, he is trying to turn over a new leaf. What a shock you are not thrilled about giving him a second chance. I was absolutely stunned F**kyf**k came here to do a drive by, he never shows up here but when it is time to start stirring up s**t he is the first loser here.

im good, thanks though! happy halloween!

Well said.

Today I sued some of the old American/easternwx snow presentation in a lecture to a synoptics class at U of MD.  It was fun as the students were a good group.   

Hey, leave that to us lawyers.  In return, I'll be sure to leave the forecasting to you!

:(

im good, thanks though! happy halloween!

Happy Halloween to you as well. I hope the little one has a blast trick or treating.

:(

it's ok, i've been having a hard time with drugs and have been going to rehab at kessler

You need to get over not being a mod and learn to live with some chaos around here. Being a poor wxtrix clone is not flattering.

Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Happy Friday!