• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 2014 Banter

North Balti Zen

Sorry about natice being down. My internet was slow and in a fit of rage I must have slammed refresh on that page at least 500 times. I think I made it crash.

I knew it was you. No matter how many times you click refresh, you will not get a triple phase Nor'easter show up on the satellite...

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much of the sun was covered?

Less than 25%, maybe less than 20%.

Well, here's a shot.. it's meh. Prob should have just used no filter instead of the 10stop ND which I've only used a few times to begin with.

post-1615-0-43525200-1414109732_thumb.jp

I predict a steady rise in the WPI (weenie panic index) through the first half of November

Yeah, looks like continued boring weather with modestly AN temps.  As long as it stays cold and snowy in Canada during that time, I can deal with it.  It looks like that will be probably be the case too.  Just setting up the Thanksgiving epic pattern change and the historic -5F 133% AN snowfall winter of 14-15.  

Yeah, looks like continued boring weather with modestly AN temps.  As long as it stays cold and snowy in Canada during that time, I can deal with it.  It looks like that will be probably be the case too.  Just setting up the Thanksgiving epic pattern change and the historic -5F 133% AN snowfall winter of 14-15.  

Wasn't 09-10 the warmest winter on record in Canada?

The snow cover thread on the main page is hilarious...I honestly believe that the current snow cover is the least in recorded history according to that one guys graphs...so funny

When the data feed went down the snow went with it. It's all gone, lb. Maybe next year. I think I'll start a winter 15-16 thread.

Archived