Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October 2014 Banter

North Balti Zen

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like we are the strictest section on this board.

Not really. Threads should be started for events that can actually happen and/or have support from other guidance. Banter threads are great for throwing out weenie snow maps in fantasy land. 

It's a good place to discuss things like this:

CONUS_CFS-NODE1_1000-500_SLPTHKPRP_201HR

Not really. Threads should be started for events that can actually happen and/or have support from other guidance. Banter threads are great for throwing out weenie snow maps in fantasy land. 

It's a good place to discuss things like this:

CONUS_CFS-NODE1_1000-500_SLPTHKPRP_201HR

If we can get the H's here faster...

Plenty of model threads from Ji went unlocked. It's just an attempt to start a discussion around an interesting subject (early freeze). Who cares?

Agree. It's not mid-winter, when doing something like that would be stupid and worthy of locking the thread. I was pointing out that this was the first time the GFS has shown snow in the weenie range. Even if it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, does it really need to be locked? Can't the mods just learn to ignore sometimes and not be control freaks?

Agree. It's not mid-winter, when doing something like that would be stupid and worthy of locking the thread. I was pointing out that this was the first time the GFS has shown snow in the weenie range. Even if it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, does it really need to be locked? Can't the mods just learn to ignore sometimes and not be control freaks?

It didn't need a thread....sorry. I give em a hard time sometimes but they do a good job 'round these parts.

No reason not to talk about them, but when do thunderstorm threads get started in spring based on one run of the NAM?

Typical false equivalency off something that never even happens. A majority of severe talk lives in one thread each year. It's not even comparable to what happens in winter and the reason there are never single model threads discussing day million GFS snow.

Typical false equivalency off something that never even happens. A majority of severe talk lives in one thread each year. It's not even comparable to what happens in winter and the reason there are never single model threads discussing day million GFS snow.

If people cared about sunny weather we'd have day 16 GFS threads for it.

Most of the severe threats can fit on one page.

With the baseball season over, I turn my hopes and dreams to winter snow storms.  Because that is something I can always rely on for joy here in Maryland.  

Oh...right... :(:cry:

It's not over............I'm finding the KC run to be quite exciting.  They are playing nearly perfect baseball.

I've seen a few threads, but even if it is mostly in one thread, still doesn't prevent 98h fantasies about tornado alley in DC.

Archived