joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 2014 Banter

North Balti Zen

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part was the Nats fans sticking with that team through 18 innings and freezing cold (well, almost freezing... it never freezes in DC) just to watch them lose. All that tracking just to be kicked in the nuts, which DC weather buffs should be used to. lol

I was hoping for a DC/Baltimore World Series with the Nats then going 0-4 though.

Makes it more exciting IMO. The fact that 3 of the highest payroll teams are now playing golf is great.

I'm not sure what the op was saying. KC and Balt should have plenty of national interest because it's such an uncommon occurrence. Baseball is loaded to the gills with teams that nobody cares about. Does anybody outside of the fanbase really want to see ny or bos in it again? Zzzzz

I don't see how this year's alds/nlds is any worse than any other year nationally. At least on the al side it's fresh faces. That has to count for something.

I'm not sure what the op was saying. KC and Balt should have plenty of national interest because it's such an uncommon occurrence. Baseball is loaded to the gills with teams that nobody cares about. Does anybody outside of the fanbase really want to see ny or bos in it again? Zzzzz

I don't see how this year's alds/nlds is any worse than any other year nationally. At least on the al side it's fresh faces. That has to count for something.

Heck yeah.........this year has been great.  These playoffs are exciting to the max.  I'm a Reds fan with no real stake in the playoffs, but its been awesome.  I'm a Nats fan because of proximity, but even though they are out, I"ll be watching every game.

And, Mattie, if you don't think baseball is interesting and exciting, then sorry, you don't know baseball.

Heck yeah.........this year has been great.  These playoffs are exciting to the max.  I'm a Reds fan with no real stake in the playoffs, but its been awesome.  I'm a Nats fan because of proximity, but even though they are out, I"ll be watching every game.

And, Mattie, if you don't think baseball is interesting and exciting, then sorry, you don't know baseball.

Played at the D1 level.

Believe me...I know baseball.

Archived