• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
October 2014 Banter

North Balti Zen

Kinda but not really. The BB of old would lose complete control of his sanity at times. He was far from dumb even back then. Just off his rocker. It's like he went on meds and morphed into a restrained SoC

He lost it in the climate change forum a few times.  Just not to the same magnitude. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda but not really. The BB of old would lose complete control of his sanity at times. He was far from dumb even back then. Just off his rocker. It's like he went on meds and morphed into a restrained SoC

I could tell something was amiss yesterday or the day before when he made a post in the pinned winter thread and Matt gave him a :huh: , and then asked him to show him the data to support it.

But until then, I had no clue anything was awry with the guy.

Oh, me either. Not something I enjoy at all. But we're just 2 out of 100's and the history is rich and colorful. 

True. Though I used to be one of the best. :P

It'll be fine.. kind of a strange move. At the least you'd hope the mods/posters of this forum have some say but I guess not. 

True. Though I used to be one of the best. :P

It'll be fine.. kind of a strange move. At the least you'd hope the mods/posters of this forum have some say but I guess not. 

I don't really care either way tbh. I didn't really mind the good ole days. It was funny mostly. 

You are different now. You gettin old or something?

I don't really care either way tbh. I didn't really mind the good ole days. It was funny mostly. 

You are different now. You gettin old or something?

I guess. I think I was too into it in the past though as well. I just thought things were going to be different after Marcus and so far not so much. But, I really don't do much other than post anymore so eh. 

Archived