joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pattern looks fairly meh for any real storms ahead.. maybe next week but we're still sitting near the CAPE/no CAPE zone for now.  Tough to lose half of June if that happens. 

How often do we see 46F dewpoints in June? 79F is still too warm for my liking, but w/ a breeze it's tolerable, and in the shade it is comfortable. Very nice day for June.

Never got above 73 here, turned off the ac and opened up the house. Was fantastic.

dry cool pollen, can't be good, must have to due with the warm cool temps? when a breeze comes through it's like a yellow cloud that falls out of the trees. first time in my life I have had major sinus pressure and itchy eyes from weather.

nice to have fall temps this time of year. but I'm ready for some summer heat.

NE Balti Zen, on 10 Jun 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

Finally gave in to the humidity and the low temps not being all that low and put the window units in the bedroom windows so we could sleep. Lasted until June 9 before having to do that anyway. Progress.

Just did that today. First time running the air so far this year. Definitely makes for a really low electric bill though by not having them in.

Archived