joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol.  I finally broke down and turned on my AC for the first time yesterday.

Downstairs, 79.  Upstairs, 80.

I don't need it super-cool because the ceiling fans help.  I just need the humidity removed.

You are a brave man, make sure to apply plenty of baby powder to avoid painful rashes ;) .

So annoyed that today is beautiful and tomorrow is going to be cool, cloudy and rainy. The hubby felt that because a milestone birthday for me is coming up that we should celebrate. Hard to swim, grill, play corn hole in the rain....

careful now

Had a horse show this morning. Luckily it stopped for my daughters classes first thing in the morning. Heard that the older kids who were schooling at 7am got dumped on. My daughter has had a nasty cough for a week, summer cold, and the cooler damp weather worked like a cool mist humidifyer. I was concerned that she would be coughing while showing, she was perfecty fine. I guess if there is one thing good about this weather it was that.

That is a tornado, right?

That's one of the coolest cakes I've ever seen. You're friend is awesome.

Happy B-day!

Yes, it is a tornado. Was delicious too! And thanks! Officially, it is Friday but I'll take birthday wishes all week!

Start my new job today too!

Question for the soccer folks.....is this like the olympics for you....just watching once every 4 years? or do you regularly watch MLS and the premier league?

follow EPL (Liverpool fan) and MLS. All qualifying matches and friendlys for the US side. Have become a huge soccer fan since 1998.

And still gutted over the end of that game yesterday.

Question for the soccer folks.....is this like the olympics for you....just watching once every 4 years? or do you regularly watch MLS and the premier league?

I grew up playing soccer (and other sports) and have been following the US since the mid-90s, and MLS since the inception of the league in 1996. In about 2000, I started really following foreign leagues - Fox Soccer Channel was the big catalyst for that. I'm a huge Tottenham Hotspur fan (first remember being interested in them back in the 80s) and have been to White Hart Lane (their stadium) to watch a game. My weekend mornings from Fall through spring are filled with watching EPL games.

Soccer is the only team sport I follow regularly. I love it.

Finally had enough with Comcast and switched to FiOS. I'm sure I'll have problems with them as well, but I can't imagine VZ will be nearly as bad as the other.

I've had fios for a couple years. Love it. Very few issues and smoking internet speeds. Had comcast before. Glad to get rid of them although I'm sure they've improved sine i last had service with them.

Archived