joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2014 Obs and Disco

wxmeddler

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Woodbridge Split/Klingon AntiRain Shield is in effect through Saturday.

All rain elements will split before hitting Woodbridge/Dale City.

This will continue throughout the event, right thru Saturday.

if you have outdoor plans Wednesday into the holiday weekend, dont cancel them.

Woodbridge will see a passing drizzle, with less than .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of rain.

Decent bust in temperatures today for the Central/Eastern MD, and Deleware. Maybe the Back Door Cold Front was stronger than modeled. Their were ensembles on the SREF that were close to this, but many were way off with 80s Philly to Newark and 90 in Baltimore. RAP and HRRR probably busted the most going off the first run that included 5pm today

Conditions have dropped from 85/70 to 79/69 IMBY. I can hear thunder quite well but according to radar the closest cell is at least 8 miles as the crow flies. Must be quite loud in central Fairfax!

Maybe the stuff to our south can hold up and have some effect to the areas east of I95 later this evening, if the atmosphere hasn't settled down too much already.

Watching storm after storm dodge us.  Literally it has been going on since 2 PM.   I've yet to get a single drop of rain, although I've seen a lot of cool looking clouds.  Odd to watch these storms moving NNW, and the low level clouds really screaming in from the SE.  Like last night, if we ever see anything out here; it'll be in the middle of the night so I can have another sleepless night.

Archived