• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Do We have one More in Us?

Damage In Tolland

And who's to say one way or the other. Scott (cweat) going Historic. I'll take that as total sarcasm to offset the "only CC"  Both seem ridiculous. I'll keep my expectations to a once more use of snowblower.

My fix for Winter is done. Having a possible blockbuster to complete whould be perfect!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NAM is right there, clearly going to hook it back nw from there. Major hit after 84. Disregard the elongated nature we have seen most of the winter.

Oh boy.....at 72 500h looks nowhere near as nice as 18z at 78 or even 12z at 84.......Runnaway is right....don't speak of this model after 48....

Guys are we for real? Let's take the OT stuff to the banter thread. This thread has gone to hell way too often.

That's what happens when someone posts a three paragraph troll.

NAM solution does not count in my eyes towards any trend. It was a complete mess.

Oh boy.....at 72 500h looks nowhere near as nice as 18z at 78 or even 12z at 84.......Runnaway is right....don't speak of this model after 48....

Nam isn't that much different than the 18z gfs. Neither were terrific.

Screaming OE signature in both.

Going to be an epic storm for March, one way or the other. Fun evolution coming up as we cross over tonight and into the morning from the "entertainment" runs to the "more likely to be closer to correct" runs.

Best case scenario everyone away from the coast gets buried in one of the biggest storms of the year while the coast changes to rain.

That's what happens when someone posts a three paragraph troll.

NAM solution does not count in my eyes towards any trend. It was a complete mess.

I can't favor the extreme solution? Have you been reading some of the biggies? Even some of the usually more conservative forecasters for around here are calling it severe.

"ECMWF ensembles Wed AM 100 miles nw of yesterdays idea, but not as moist yet as operational. Trend NW should continue IMO"

"High probability of major event with blizzard conditions in Rhode Island and southeast ma"

It's late in the year why would the nw trend stop?

I can't favor the extreme solution? Have you been reading some of the biggies? Even some of the usually more conservative forecasters for around here are calling it severe.

"ECMWF ensembles Wed AM 100 miles nw of yesterdays idea, but not as moist yet as operational. Trend NW should continue IMO"

"High probability of major event with blizzard conditions in Rhode Island and southeast ma"

It's late in the year why would the nw trend stop?

Are you being genuine, facetious, or just venting frustrations out? I can't tell.

Are you being genuine, facetious, or just venting frustrations out? I can't tell.

Mostly genuine, little dramatic on the extent. Now that I just looked at the rgem 0z vs the 12z much less confident/gnps. May have caught the wrong train.

It's going to be a mega storm in the nw Atlantic.

Take a look at the tweets etc of the prominent and often quoted pros. Extreme late season event in the cards.

Mostly genuine, little dramatic on the extent. Now that I just looked at the rgem 0z vs the 12z much less confident/gnps. May have caught the wrong train.

It's going to be a mega storm in the nw Atlantic.

Take a look at the tweets etc of the prominent and often quoted pros. Extreme late season event in the cards.

Details on the RGEM?

Bruins are amazing

Folks keep carrying on about how we "have no clue at this range".....guess what, sometimes we do. The models have been pinned on a scraper for days.

And although, It looks better at H5 (lol), It does not translate to the surface and looks to continue a scraper

Archived