joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler?

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both January events had a shorter steady-on-the-models lead-time than where we are now so far. If you remember, the first January one had that one juicy Euro run, where it then fell off all the models and came back on the GFS before the Euro came back with it in the real short-range. The Monday threat is kind of 'pulsing' right now on the models, so I think we won't get a consistent look on the models until sometime Saturday.

All models have the vort in some form or another. Euro has been the most steadfast so I agree to some extent. Sneaky little waves are tough to resolve. EPS had a pretty strong signal even if the jackpot was south in central pa. Op run today was almost too good to believe

Never trust anything that is too good. MA motto.

Remember when the Euro would show something and you'd lock that **** up and sleep well?  Remember when you'd see it and had full confidence that what it showed or close to it was pretty much going to happen, regardless of what the GFS/MRF showed?

Those were the days.

This next system (Monday), I have a healthy dose of skepticism.  Dare I say it...until the GFS is on board....

Remember when the Euro would show something and you'd lock that **** up and sleep well?  Remember when you'd see it and had full confidence that what it showed or close to it was pretty much going to happen, regardless of what the GFS/MRF showed?

Those were the days.

This next system (Monday), I have a healthy dose of skepticism.  Dare I say it...until the GFS is on board....

America is the ****.

Remember when the Euro would show something and you'd lock that **** up and sleep well? Remember when you'd see it and had full confidence that what it showed or close to it was pretty much going to happen, regardless of what the GFS/MRF showed?

Those were the days.

This next system (Monday), I have a healthy dose of skepticism. Dare I say it...until the GFS is on board....

00z GFS will have it... you can bet on it

Euro does better with waves running up from the south. Gfs is good with ns vorts diving down. When there is a big discrepancy it's best to hedge. Euro has had this off and on and ensembles agree. I wouldn't bet against it. But I also wouldn't bet that the euro will get any better than 12z. There's only one way to trend there imo.

Archived