joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler?

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, NAM is probably about best case.. but I think that's a legit possibility with this one.  We don't want it too far north though.. it could slip.  Good to have some stuff look crappy (gfs cough cough.. tho it's gonna come aboard, maybe tonight).

Yeah, NAM is probably about best case.. but I think that's a legit possibility with this one.  We don't want it too far north though.. it could slip.  Good to have some stuff look crappy (gfs cough cough.. tho it's gonna come aboard, maybe tonight).

I think it probably will come aboard.  It's gotta a history of suppressing southern waves a little too much.

Now that we have our eyes in this Monday event, I'm guessing that we've given up on the Wednesday storm.  

I'd gladly give up the Wednesday storm for the Unicorn ("I'd gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today!"), as I think most people would.  The Monday potential would be a nice extra.  This assumes, of course, that the Unicorn storm the following weekend actually pans out right for us!

Archived