Newest Member
    joxey
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler?

Deck Pic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, yes. Sun-mon. 

Wed looks wet but ensembles aren't good for CAD and things like that. Track is west and I don't think there is a chance that that can change.  

if we want next weekend's system close to being as currently progged, I don't think we want a snow storm out of it unless it can produce something similar to next weekend (weenies are greedy)

Euro ensembles support the wave pretty well but with a more southern track. Precip jackpot is in central va on the means. Probably a good sign because if it gets too amped up on us it will suck. good look though even with the central va max. 

Good sign, I agree.  Looks like our favorite model, the NAM is a little more amped and would be warm....unless the Euro showed it started off like that too?

18z NAM doesn't look too good for Monday... a chilly rain w/ Central PA jackpot. Oh well, at least it's just the NAM

It's the NAM at it's last frames. Remember how our dca 4" inch snowstorm materialized on the NAM on later runs. It's right where we need it at this point, imo.

Archived