• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler?

Deck Pic

I think....gulp....it keeps coming north at you guys. I understand it is a hostile environment but I like the wave's source. I think confluence will ease a bit more too.

ahh, ok

but the paranoid me always worries about losing the confluence resulting in warm temps (we don't have such a cold air mass this time as on the 29th) which is why I was uncertain

Thanks bro

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

euro is nice, but as Wes says the antecdent conditions might not helps...but euro would be good rates...0.4" - 0.5" or so of snow...so it would be a thump..as depicted a nice 4" event for DC

Wow...nice. At least trends look good for now...Enough to paste everything would just be nice honestly

Thats not going to be a problem. holy crap. 

It certainly thumps us while dropping out temps. Looks like it starts briefly as rain for some of us.  It's tricky around DC since the urban heat island sometimes keeps the temp up longer than forecast.  I'm gonna have an interesting article to write tomorrow.

This has that temperature look to last time we started warm and waited for it to cool off. The Euro again sufficiently cools things along with the rates. My worry is it keeps heading toward the amped direction.

It certainly thumps us while dropping out temps. Looks like it starts briefly as rain for some of us.  It's tricky around DC since the urban heat island sometimes keeps the temp up longer than forecast.  I'm gonna have an interesting article to write tomorrow.

I can't totally tell when surface drops below freezing but all the way to the bay is sub 32 pretty quick after 1am

Jan 21 was progged to temp crash before and during.  It took my back yard 3 hours after precip started to hit 32.  Right now, i don't trust the models to get both the cold air and warm air correct.

Archived