• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Jan 21 Event

Poimen

Yeah I've got a bad feeling that Durham is going to fall squarely in that hole, I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

Well, here is to hoping.

ETA* - hoping for Durham to fall in a hole.  In case that was unclear. 

I hope you get tons of snow tho.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I've got a bad feeling that Durham is going to fall squarely in that hole, I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

Just eyeballing the map it looks like Durham is right on the .1 line. If tha's all snow you could get near an inch. Chapel Hill towards Burlington looks like the hole right now. ***of course this is looking at the RAP

If the band sets up as it's showing right now, I bet we do pretty good. Temperatures should (hopefully) begin to crash once the band gets going. We've pretty much been the bullseye for the band on the Hi-Res models for I don't know how many runs now. All this should be frozen..

2HzgGH8.png

Holy crap, that light blue band is directly over my house.

Euro is more juicy, roughly .2 for RDU. the ruc is actually trend more favorably with each run towards closing that hole. i think you guys are overthinking that lol.

Its amazing to me how well the group is holding up I figured there would be tons of oh no its to warm post by now. It was funny to see a guy salting the sidewalk at work wearing a tshirt and shorts lol, one thng I did notice is they havent pre treated the roads at all here and they usually do that at the drop of the hat. I work near the main DOT location in town and they were not that busy there when I rode by. Maybe they hope all this sun and warm air will help the roads hold out.

What is the reason that there is a big hole in north central NC?  There's precipitation in all four quadrants around that area.  Why would there be a hole there?

Because we suck.  Come on, part of you wants that to verify, to be truly in a 50 mile wide precip hole would be to funny.  It's looking increasingly likely that GSO to Burlington may get in on that sick band, 3-4", wouldn't be surprised WSW go up for that area and for points NE of Wake County.

Archived