Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Potential Record Breaking Cold Sunday/Sunday Night---Late Nov Discussion

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

65F in BOS at the same time its 32F and snowing at ALB?  lol. 

We're going to see some odd solutions over the next few days. DGEX always good for an exotic solution.

f138.gif

Ah yes... the snow for Litchfield Libations and rain for Tolland and Dendrite solution lol

Something about that would be really funny. 

There's naturally going to be a large spread for a 5-day forecast. Not sure what else you guys thought I meant.

The issue here is that for a 5 day forecast the spread is unusually large... some storms modeled at 5 days feature much better ensemble agreement than this one does. 

Just another solution...it actually tries to give light snow for eastern areas as the leftover energy rounds the trough

Somewhat odd solution - still probably a thread the needle solution for snow in SNE. Most of the solutions are pretty warm even the ones that are fairly well phased and wound up. 

Never said I was right, just stating my opinion. I forgot that was a crime on this board since I don't have 15,000+ posts.

Wow Scott...smh.

I'm not going to stray the convo off topic, but I don't understand your original reply to me. It has nothing to do with post count. I think we all know there's decent spread at d5...the implied point was there's more than usual with this system. I'm not sure how my post perturbed you. Anyways let's move on.

Archived