CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Potential Record Breaking Cold Sunday/Sunday Night---Late Nov Discussion

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Record low max at ORH on Friday is 26F....that could get challenged. Though as it stands right now, I'd guess a couple degrees shy.

BDR's record low max on Friday is 35F in 1995...that could very well be in trouble.

What are Thursdays records? I would think midnight might do its dirty deed again though

What are Thursdays records? I would think midnight might do its dirty deed again though

Thursday won't do it...the CAA is still coming in. The core of the cold doesn't reach us until Thursday night and Friday morning. But yes, even if it did reach us a bit earlier, a midnight high would do us in. Thursday's records are also less vulnerable than Friday. ORH record low max on the 28th is 22F...the fourth coldest high temp on record in the month of November. This airmass doesn't have that kind of high temp in it...I could see maybe a 25-26F at best, which is why there's a slight chance to get Friday's record of 26F.

These record LOW maxs are much more exciting than record HIGH mins. That doesn't sound right I think I stated it correctly?

I'll be walking down the hill to the High School Field on Thursday morning. May have to wear my zoot suit! Every-time I wear it...I still think of Bob with his trash bag defense during TS Noel. A smidge OT.

Archived