• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Potential Record Breaking Cold Sunday/Sunday Night---Late Nov Discussion

ORH_wxman

the nam tends to be too cold at this range and the gfs and euro are in good agreement

I'd still bet the under on MAV guidance easily.

I agree on the NAM though, I think the 850mb temps are too cold right now. I'd go about 1-2C warmer than them.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM is a Hudson Valley runner that rains all the way to Montreal. Once again...fruitless in trying to pin this down for another 24-48 hours.

Yup... I posted that this was 5 days out and it was impossible to pin down any possible impacts.

DT attacked me on Twitter saying that it was a huge travel day and any impacts would begin Tuesday night lol. 

Yup... I posted that this was 5 days out and it was impossible to pin down any possible impacts.

DT attacked me on Twitter saying that it was a huge travel day and any impacts would begin Tuesday night lol.

That's such a dumb point by him. So what's hyping a possible rainstorm

Going to do 5 days out?

That's such a dumb point by him. So what's hyping a possible rainstorm

Going to do 5 days out?

I think all you can really do at this range is tell people to be aware that a storm is possible next Wednesday...but nothing is certain and to check back in on the forecasts later this weekend.

Hyping it up as a huge impact right now could just cause more trouble than help.

I think all you can really do at this range is tell people to be aware that a storm is possible next Wednesday...but nothing is certain and to check back in on the forecasts later this weekend.

Hyping it up as a huge impact right now could just cause more trouble than help.

no reason to hide that.....if someone can travel Tuesday they should know now to monitor forecasts and make alternate plans and make the decision monday

Not sure what else there is to say about this

post-40-0-88529400-1385142479_thumb.png

GGEM is a Hudson Valley runner that rains all the way to Montreal. Once again...fruitless in trying to pin this down for another 24-48 hours.

The always accurate DGEX had the storm up the HV with windy rain here, and a BUF snowstorm, lol. It had eastern SNE at 60-70F on Thanksgiving. It's laughable.

Will such a familiar situation. The thread the needle track is probably least likely with an inside runner or one scraper/ots about an even split. Given this season I would still lean right

Archived