e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Banter for the End of October

CT Rain

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

36 here but frost at the bottom of the hill.

Man the Blue hills fire still is smoldering. Big thick smoke plume oozing onto the expressway near Quincy/Milton. Real thick to the point it makes you almost cough. 

Any idea if the fire is still going this morning?  Too dark to see any smoke when I left the house this morning.  I heard 25 acres burnt as of yesterday - sounded like a lot until I converted it to square miles.

Nice! Do they have tickets? Swing by if you're around. Our truck is on Van Ness St... we'll be walking around gathering some elements.

I work 2-10 and no way will I get anywhere near there. I would be there if I wasn't working. Blah. Ray has tickets, I think Will is going to Boston Beer works watching it.

I work 2-10 and no way will I get anywhere near there. I would be there if I wasn't working. Blah. Ray has tickets, I think Will is going to Boston Beer works watching it.

Did he pay $2,000 or $12,000 per seat?

http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/9897792/2013-world-series-record-sale-prices-boston-red-sox-tickets-fenway-park-game-6-vs-st-louis-cardinals

On my way to Boston for the game. Unfortunately, I don't have tickets or credentials but we'll be reporting outside from 5-630. 

Weather reporting in Boston? Or are you just along for the ride?

Nice! Do they have tickets? Swing by if you're around. Our truck is on Van Ness St... we'll be walking around gathering some elements.

What kind of "elements"?

I just scored tickets to game 7. What a fan dilemma, I hope it never gets that far but a World Series game would be awesome.

I just scored tickets to game 7. What a fan dilemma, I hope it never gets that far but a World Series game would be awesome.

Sweet... that's awesome. But yeah that is a fan dilemma. 

Archived