Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Banter for the End of October

CT Rain

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got problems with mine, too.  Tried changing my wunderground sticker and now all I'm getting is a link instead of the clickable image.  Ideas anyone?

42.0/32

That happened to me too. Must be a WU thing. Try manually addinga link to the img through the sig editor.

Can you copy the link you have for your WU icon and send that to me?  I can then change out the id for mine.

Also, if anyone else has a more descriptive WU sticker and can do the same, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

43.8/28, a little gusty.

Just right click on any WU sticker, open in new tab, and copy/paste the URL. All of the stickers are here...

http://www.wunderground.com/stickers/?query=zmw:01370.2.99999

so much for the big cold...more like average for the time of the year

No need to get big departures in the next couple of of weeks--at least in the colder areas of SNE.  Timing of reasonably below normal can be enough with the right setups once we hit mid-November.  To keep it requires some significant departures, but not so much to get it.

Two things, Paul.....

1) hot coffee's much better

2) it ain't cold yet.

:)

43.7/31

I drink ice coffee year round, bring a jug with me skiing too. Love them

I never liked ice'd coffees until this past summer for some reason.  There would be days where I would get 2 of them.  If they are made correctly (I like them extra light and really sweet) there is nothing better.  

I still love my hot coffee...but ice coffee is just such another level.

Archived