• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Banter for the End of October

CT Rain

I want pics of him running the chain saw. Splitting 5 logs and quitting, damn but we are getting the city out of him again.

LOL, that's at my parents house. Notice the stump on the left which was a snapped pine and the criss-cross trees in the background. All Feb blizz disaster.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

filepicker%2FijWRxORKSeCIgsPg8RIJ_paul_bTake that MPM

AC98636E-447C-4A2A-ACB8-635110F4682E-182

Bump:  Any advice on rapid fire when your computer's not on?  The weatherlink is going directly into my router.  Thanks.

Way to go, Scott.  It looks like you've got some more lying in the background to get sized.  You better get back out there!

40.8/26

I want pics of him running the chain saw. Splitting 5 logs and quitting, damn but we are getting the city out of him again.

LOL, that's at my parents house. Notice the stump on the left which was a snapped pine and the criss-cross trees in the background. All Feb blizz disaster.

Look around? There is nobody behind you, you are the only person that has a problem with it. It's okay we understand, change can be hard on some

More people than you think back Steve up in what he says.  The solutions are simple to control the banter vs. the legit weather posting, but I've rambled all of that out before, and am not going to repeat.

The honest truth is, when there ain't sh*t going on weatherwise, shooting the sh*t, or at least reading the sh*t is good.  Whether or not people can deal with the some of the stuff Kevin (and others) throw out there is I suppose an issue, but not as big as it would seem.  Kevin steps on toes, but is rather harmless compared to others that I've seen banned from this site.  As far as what he supposedly said to another board member last week, I guess that in itself may have been worth at least an e-mail from a mod with a  maybe a warning.  5 posted for that, and his banter during a boring-azz weather pattern?  Not sure if I agree with that, but what's done is done.

OWD got to at least 23F last night. Maybe cooler in between obs.

Impressive!  I got to 32.9 then bounced up to 38* at 2:30a.m..  Settled back to 37.7/31 now.  Still have not had a frost this year (unless something developed before that rebound).

My site has suddenly dropped of Wunderground--I wonder what I screwed up this time....

What the hell with the temp swing.

The readings are right per my Davis monitor, even though the rapid fire is screwed up.  I may have paused it by accident which they say interrupts it for half an hour.

It was 38* a few minutes ago and have plummeted to 29.7.  Freeze FINALLY accomplished!!

post-462-0-30940900-1382786075_thumb.gif

What the hell with the temp swing.

The readings are right per my Davis monitor, even though the rapid fire is screwed up. I may have paused it by accident which they say interrupts it for half an hour.

It was 38* a few minutes ago and have plummeted to 29.7. Freeze FINALLY accomplished!!

Lucky for you that you went near calm around sunrise.

Lucky for you that you went near calm around sunrise.

Absolutely.  Since I tinkered with my settings and subsequently screwed up my wunderground settings, I thought I was wrong.  But, the weatherlink record reflects it accurately.  I knew the warm readings were right compared to other elevation areas out here, but doubted the drop down.  Looks like the calming even got to the areas much higher as they, too, have come down to below freezing.

29.4/28

BOX has me only at 32 for a low on pnc

Hmmmm.

They're giving me a 31* and ZFP of "lower 30's".

Archived