Dump Trump
Banter for the End of October

CT Rain

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...We will know around Nov. 6th.

He's not done.

Why the 6th? And I figured he wouldn't be able to stay away, but surprised he hasn't posted anything at all. He is just as addicted to this as the rest of the regulars. Hopefully he comes back in some form or another. Based on a lot of advice to tone his posts down from some folks, he'll be sure to come out hyping more than ever just out of spite, lol.

Why the 6th? And I figured he wouldn't be able to stay away, but surprised he hasn't posted anything at all. He is just as addicted to this as the rest of the regulars. Hopefully he comes back in some form or another. Based on a lot of advice to tone his posts down from some folks, he'll be sure to come out hyping more than ever just out of spite, lol.

From what he told me, that is when his "ban" is up.

Should you have been drinking in the news van?

Lol

I've grown up with him though. His stupid analogies and pained explanations of the obvious are synonymous with October baseball!

I will say though that I've heard he's a really nice and humble guy and a class act. The farewell to him was pretty cool last night.

What a great win. This sounds weird... but I'll actually miss Tim Mccarver.

it does sound weird. LOL. i do like Joe Buck though - he's the best of this generation with football and baseball. 

lol :pimp:

On a scale of 1-10 I'd say that series gets a 9 for epicness.  The only thing keeping it from a 10 is going 6 games instead of 7. 

agree.

Should you have been drinking in the news van?

:lol: 

it does sound weird. LOL. i do like Joe Buck though - he's the best of this generation with football and baseball. 

agree.

:lol:

it was a good series as always is the case for the winning team but baseball wise it was sloppy , offense was meager and drama was good but lacked dynamic intensity. I can see how Sox fans are ecstatic, just awesome considering all the circumstances .

Archived