e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Banter for the End of October

CT Rain

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoaaaa... seriously? That's a lot of coffee!

10-12 cups plus soda is like the equivalent of taking a hit of crystal meth in the morning, lol.

lol - probably just as good for your teeth too! 

I can see MPM shaking in his shawl refreshing the 48 hour NAM QPF forecast. 

LOL--I started multi-quotiing and then realized I'd be quoting about a dozen posts.

I drink coffee throughout the day, not just the morning.  So, it's spread out of 14 hours or so.

Here's a random observation.. driving home from work my car thermometer read 37F the whole way home including my driveway. When I came inside I noticed my Davis (at 6 ft  AGL) was reading 33F. I wanted to double check so I took out my Kestrel thermometer/anemometer and verified that the 33F was correct near the station. I held it over the blades of grass (which were frosty) and the thermometer dropped to 31F. I went onto the driveway and held the thermometer over the asphalt and the temperature had warmed to 35F. 

Not a surprise for a radiational cooling night but something that's pretty near regardless. 

I ordered WeatherLinkIP so soon you all will be able to watch the valley torch online! 

Awesome!   Good luck setting it up.  I'm not a computer guy so it was a little more challenging for me than for most, I think.  But even I managed to get it done after some trial and error.

Now if I can only get my sticker to appear in my signature instead of that stupid link......

38.2/29

Here's a random observation.. driving home from work my car thermometer read 37F the whole way home including my driveway. When I came inside I noticed my Davis (at 6 ft AGL) was reading 33F. I wanted to double check so I took out my Kestrel thermometer/anemometer and verified that the 33F was correct near the station. I held it over the blades of grass (which were frosty) and the thermometer dropped to 31F. I went onto the driveway and held the thermometer over the asphalt and the temperature had warmed to 35F.

Not a surprise for a radiational cooling night but something that's pretty near regardless.

its great when your go to tv met is as big a weenie as you are

Archived