joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The March 5-7 White Lion Obs/Nowcasting Thread

Ji

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! Care to give a forecast range for the area? :) I understand totally if you'd rather not.

I'll be honest, haven't looked hard there since yesterday morning as I am away. It looked like the western burbs get into the banding and then it shifts to DV proper. It may really rip there for a time tomorrow.

It looks like between 9am and 4pm DC could get incredible banding. Wow. At least DC metro or just west.

it is great to have you pop in here with some analysis thank you!

This subforum is going to be going crazy if the batch tonight AND that banding both pan out. Fun times for all. 

I am thinking my call for the immediate NW suburbs of DC might need to be raised. 

It looks like between 9am and 4pm DC could get incredible banding. Wow. At least DC metro or just west.

Thanks so much for checking for us--- we're just really out practice with the hours-before-onset period right before a big storm. Most of us are still not believing in significant accumulating snow until it actually happens. 

Well the RAP is just crushing....and even tho they may suck, the conditionals show all snow for DC-Balt...Now would be a good time to say F it and just :hug: it

I was just going to mention this

but I would have said it in a much more proper way instead of like a drunk Ravens fan    :P

got this off of Plymouth

it's the "LWX" sounding for 7PM

it has a diff location and height from IAD, so it definitely is not IAD, which will be available in another 1-1.5

pay close attention to the wet bulb temps and not actual temps (of course)

http://vortex.plymouth.edu/cgi-bin/gen_uacalplt.cgi?id=KLWX&pl=out3&cu=la&pt=parcel&size=640x480

Archived