joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The March 5-7 White Lion Obs/Nowcasting Thread

Ji

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finding it odd that the temps are 36 in Rehoboth Beach, DE, 41 around Annapolis, and 45 at Reagan. You would think that temps would be colder towards the west. However, this is based on my weatherbug toolbar so prob not real accurate

Finding it odd that the temps are 36 in Rehoboth Beach, DE, 41 around Annapolis, and 45 at Reagan. You would think that temps would be colder towards the west. However, this is based on my weatherbug toolbar so prob not real accurate

Those areas are near water.  In the areas where the temperatures are lower, the dews are higher. 

The east wind off the water kept them cooler today.  That will also hurt them when they need to get to 35 as well

:o 

Then the question becomes how much do you think comes after that ;) - This is a great feeling for our subforum. Good luck to all! 

:lol:  It's not that bold of a forecast...DCA only has like 1.8" on the season? 

Anyway...the WAA part of the storm has started looking really good in the last 24-48 hours.  I think 2-4" or so for most of the DC metro by daybreak and the possibility of mixing becomes an issue.  A little less up toward Baltimore just because precip will start a bit later. 

Archived