Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
March 6th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to find a good spot to road trip for this storm...I don't know jack about VA, only driven through it. 

Is Boyce VA a good spot with elevation? Can anyone recommend me a good spot? I'd appreciate it!

Go to the West Boston Suburbs!  Where did you go in their earlier blizzard?  I couldn't convince my wife to fly to Boston.  She didn't wan't to get snowed in with me!  I don't know why not?

Trying to find a good spot to road trip for this storm...I don't know jack about VA, only driven through it. 

Is Boyce VA a good spot with elevation? Can anyone recommend me a good spot? I'd appreciate it!

Boyce isn't that high and has a lot of trees, so it might not be the best. I would say somewhere along rt 7, near Bluemont would be good.  Good elevation and nice views of the valleys from the main roads.

I like how DT is melting down declaring every model that goes north is serious flawed and is now relying on the UKMET...which is close to getting BOS now...it moved north

He surely would've been banned again on here. If the Euro goes north, his head will explode and people might die.

I like how DT is melting down declaring every model that goes north is serious flawed and is now relying on the UKMET...which is close to getting BOS now...it moved north

He's cackling like a fool about rain in DC. Serious high drama, that would embarrass a drag queen.

You asked this the other night (I think it was you at least); I gave you an easily accesible location in Warren Co that is at ground zero according to the GFS clown maps.  Rt 522s of Front Royal.  8 miles outside of town you cross Chester's Gap (above 2000') and if the GFS is right about the precip you'll be in thigh-deep snow.  They try to keep that major hwy open, though it may be dicey driving.

I do know this. If the euro caves everybody within 10 miles of dt's house should keep their pets indoors.

Truth.

Maybe they do math differently in Richmond, but he says the GFS is 100mi north of ORF and over Salisbury with the low?  Did those two cities move recently? And then the Ukie is "WAAAAAAAAAAY South", but when I use my math, it looks like they're maybe ~50mi different in the low positioning at 12z Wednesday...

I do know this. If the euro caves everybody within 10 miles of dt's house should keep their pets indoors.

He drives me up the wall.  I am really, REALLY hoping that the Euro caves.  I posted that on his FB page and this is the response:

"pay attention STUPID... You are counting on the Model that last friday Morning showed NO storm NO snow ... that on saturday did not have any snow in DCA or MD... beating out the euro which has shown the same thing for 16 + straight models runs -- 8 days and the euro ensembles...

we saw this with sandy. The GFS WAS WRONG

wie saw this with the snwostorm 5 days after sandy which the GFS missed

we saw this with the New England FEB 8 blizzard which the GFS NEVER saw until 72 hrs out

we saw this with the New England Blizzard which the GFS totally under forecasted snow amounts

we saw this with issac last year that the GFS took up th coast for 20 straight runs... while the Euero showed New orelans for 9 days in a row

yeah dude you might be right"

What a tool.

Truth.

Maybe they do math differently in Richmond, but he says the GFS is 100mi north of ORF and over Salisbury with the low? Did those two cities move recently? And then the Ukie is "WAAAAAAAAAAY South", but when I use my math, it looks like they're maybe ~50mi different in the low positioning at 12z Wednesday...

The guy is a pitbull. One of the reasons I can't standing reading his crap. He's pretty smart but really lacks being open minded once he goes into pitbull mode. And I always root for him to bust except when it costs me snow in the process.

The guy is a pitbull. One of the reasons I can't standing reading his crap. He's pretty smart but really lacks being open minded once he goes into pitbull mode. And I always root for him to bust except when it costs me snow in the process.

It will always cost me snow  :cry:

Actually, the gradient down here is usually ridiculous. I am approximately 20 miles WNW of him and have doubled his totals on occasion.

Archived