Newest Member
    joxey
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

It was a little funky, today has been a cleaning day. I'm loving the fact that the vacuum has the power to put a 3 week old to sleep

I'm the oldest of 3, That was my one of my siblings favorite things to fall asleep to. That and putting their car carriage on top of the washer/dryer during a slow spin cycle.

Took advantage of this day to clean out my flower beds. I have perennials that the dead stuff needed to come off after that last snow. My girls are enjoying being out also. It is currently 56 up here.

Speaking of flower beds, I have a mole burrowing tunnels in mine. Anyone have any pointers on how to get rid of him?

Enjoyed some time outside on our deck this afternoon. Felt like an early spring day and the bird activity was great.....lots of jays, cardinals, woodpeckers, robins, etc.

Speaking of flower beds, I have a mole burrowing tunnels in mine. Anyone have any pointers on how to get rid of him?

Enjoyed some time outside on our deck this afternoon. Felt like an early spring day and the bird activity was great.....lots of jays, cardinals, woodpeckers, robins, etc.

Try 1 pint of Castor Oil in a 1 quart hose end sprayer filled with water.  It will cover a pretty large area, and may succeed in running the mole off.  If you can trace the trails or runs, you can also spread coffee grounds there.

Archived