amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Front has moved through here.  Dews dropping sharply now with drying, gusty WNW winds.  Temp off a few degrees from an early morning high of 53.

Obs:

Temp has dropped to 49.9F in Clarksburg on NW winds of 11mph after and overnight high (yep, I said it) of 57.8F at 2am.  Gust in the last hour was 25mph from the WNW.  The front is through.

Banter:

The foggy drizzle yesterday did a number on the Clarksburg snow pack.  My "ridiculously tall" snow piles withered under the relentless onslaught of temp/humidity/precip yesterday.  Here is the grim evidence:

post-109-0-60208100-1358182306_thumb.jpg

I'm a lifetime Oreo's fan, hon but I cudn't look myself in the meer if I was a raven's fan. I'd feel all ig-nernt and stuff. 

I'm rooting for the Ravens even though I'm a skins fan as I have a couple of good friends that are raven fans who aren't insufferable. However, it's hard to root for them because most people from Baltimore seem to hate DC and DC teams. I'm not sure why as like you I've been an Os fan for years and root for both them and the Nats and will only root against the Os if they are playing the Nats.

I'm rooting for the Ravens even though I'm a skins fan as I have a couple of good friends that are raven fans who aren't insufferable. However, it's hard to root for them because most people from Baltimore seem to hate DC and DC teams. I'm not sure why as like you I've been an Os fan for years and root for both them and the Nats and will only root against the Os if they are playing the Nats.

Ray Ray's potential final game BS has been overhyped worse than RG3s knee

I would hate myself if I was a Ravens fan. Cant wait to watch them choke again this Sunday and the Pats win again

Lol about Ravens choking. Generally "choking" is used when a team is favored in a big game and loses. Like the Pats have several times since their last SB win in 2004. Just sayin'. But then again they don't have to play NYG this year.

oh yeah. at the end of the game the other night, when they showed him on his knees crying and hugging that other player saying i love you man, i  almost threw up!

i heard his interview after the game.  Then remembered hearing that he is signing up for tv work on ESPN when he retires. :yikes:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since it was an emotional moment, but not sure how he'll do in that role.

Lol about Ravens choking. Generally "choking" is used when a team is favored in a big game and loses. Like the Pats have several times since their last SB win in 2004. Just sayin'. But then again they don't have to play NYG this year.

choking is when you consistently blow games in the playoffs too. Ravens are good at doing that.

And that would be awful. This country cannot handle a reproducing NJ. I almost suffered a stroke when I accidentally tuned into jersey shore and went deaf after listening to 4 minutes of jersey housewives. Thank god the JMA sucks. 

At least Jersey shore is off the air finally. Now in it's time slot they bring us the great state of WV and the show Buckwild, now that show makes me embarassed to be an American.

Archived