• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

Wet out there, creeks and rivers are headed up. Can't see up on the hills, too foggy, but  airport had 30 and precip for many hours overnight until around 4, then temp spiked to 43. Have a WSW for up to 6 inches for tomorrow. :)

Same here. I was NOT expecting to see that this morning.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to find good analysis last night. With no do respect, ddwxman arguing with ORH is Lolz.

The trend is nice for the last couple model runs. Would be nice to see it continue today. We are due for my area.

Not sure why Will came in to pee on us during a set of good trends that has continued

Its the NAM

it's not just the nam. i swear people here are bipolar.. they'll spend their life on a d8-10 threat that won't happen but get lost in the weeds on an event right around the corner that actually has a chance.

it's not just the nam. i swear people here are bipolar.. they'll spend their life on a d8-10 threat that won't happen but get lost in the weeds on an event right around the corner that actually has a chance.

some are not willing to learn. They just dont want to

Given you are actually under the elusive WSW, no doubt. My pain is from not even getting under one of those....(at this point he says with crazed desperate weenie hopes)

my past pain is now your current pain. Any colors on my NWS map has been from flood watches not winter precip ones.

Looks like the north trend stopped about 50 miles south of where I needed it.  I missed all the snow my area got around the holidays as I was visiting family in VA and NC.  I can't remember a period of prolonged lack of snow in this area as this.  I knew last year and this year were going to be crap going in, but it's still getting frustrating. 

this post screams of being a 10 on the Zwyts scale

I'm a 9....don't really get angry anymore about not getting it. This type of model output would have sent me over the edge a few years ago...now...eh...sucks but I will live...plus I'm still really sexy and good looking regardless of how much snow I get.

I'm a 9....don't really get angry anymore about not getting it. This type of model output would have sent me over the edge a few years ago...now...eh...sucks but I will live...plus I'm still really sexy and good looking regardless of how much snow I get.

Dave is always saying this about you as well

Archived