• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

Depends on who you get.  i got quotes from 3 joints that ranged from 15K to just under 7K.  The 7K one was friend price due to knowing someone and getting help.  Going the low route based on unsolicited recommendations.  Text if you want the name and maybe your 8 might not cost as much.

yeah.. might ask at some pt. my electric bills are too high repeatedly for the space im in.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! We're dealing with jaundice, and since she's a little gal, we're hyper vigilant about her feelings and such. But the doc said she should be fine as long as she's staying fed. I never imagined that being a first-time parent would be so stressful!

We've been talking about taking her and the dog on their first combined walk over the weekend. Should be just fine to bundle her up and get her out with temps in the 60s...

Sorry to hear about the jaundice, hope she feels better soon. And enjoy the walks! Our little one loves them, puts her right to sleep. Plus it's great for me and loosing the weight :)

Well...it's certainly all *I* talk about!

I know what you mean :lol:

Wow did the disco thread get chatty last night.

Ugh, yeah I see a few of my favorite posters have made their return to crap up threads

Sorry to hear about the jaundice, hope she feels better soon. And enjoy the walks! Our little one loves them, puts her right to sleep. Plus it's great for me and loosing the weight :)

I know what you mean :lol:

Just went to a lac consultant this morning - she's almost back to her birth weight! She's starting to fuss more between feedings, so that's a sign that the jaundice is easing. Not good for our sleep patterns though! :D

Hoping this low ceiling burns off so we can get a nice spike in temps for a walk this afternoon.

Just went to a lac consultant this morning - she's almost back to her birth weight! She's starting to fuss more between feedings, so that's a sign that the jaundice is easing. Not good for our sleep patterns though! :D

Hoping this low ceiling burns off so we can get a nice spike in temps for a walk this afternoon.

I started my run this morning in thick fog and low 40's, and then the fog burned off and ended the run in what feels like late March. 

Congrats on the healthy baby.

Great news! :)

Thanks! We're dealing with jaundice, and since she's a little gal, we're hyper vigilant about her feelings and such. But the doc said she should be fine as long as she's staying fed. I never imagined that being a first-time parent would be so stressful!

We've been talking about taking her and the dog on their first combined walk over the weekend. Should be just fine to bundle her up and get her out with temps in the 60s...

My oldest had jaundice. She was a preemie and born in December and put under lights. When she was released I was told that if it was above freezing to bundle her up and get her in the sun. That and feed, feed, feed.

Archived