Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Sandy Obs and Banter thread - fall 2012

mappy

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Hendrix song song comes to mind..."and so castles made of ice melts into the sea....eventually"

This will be reposted tomorrow but with one difference. Each castle will have a price tag. Paypal accepted here.

+1

very clever. I only make my chunks with Red Solo cups and empty plastic butter tubs..

+1

very clever. I only make my chunks with Red Solo cups and empty plastic butter tubs..

My wife thinks I'm the biggest goofball on the planet...but that's part of the allure.. LOL

I have about 20 castles and 6 or so 2 gallon bucket sized blocks. I'm thinking ebay could be a better play here. I love me a good bidding war.

There are still some planes flying but nothing what a normal Monday morning should look like

Yeah, we're in Dupont CIrcle, and I've been seeing an occasional flight departing out of national. I assume that the airlines want to get any planes still there out of dodge if they can.

:lol: I was watching 4 when that happened. It's like a poor-man's hurrbear.PNG

A Hendrix song song comes to mind..."and so castles made of ice melts into the sea....eventually"

This will be reposted tomorrow but with one difference. Each castle will have a price tag. Paypal accepted here.

I like " so i stand up next to a mountain and I chop it down with the edge of my hand"

My wife thinks I'm the biggest goofball on the planet...but that's part of the allure.. LOL

I have about 20 castles and 6 or so 2 gallon bucket sized blocks. I'm thinking ebay could be a better play here. I love me a good bidding war.

my wife said she didn't care what the ice looked like, as long as her Labatts Light was cold...

Anybody remember the guy in VA beach that dropped his shorts and ran across the background during live TWC coverage of Irene? The sausage flapping in the breeze had me on the floor crying for 10 minutes. I think it was seidel but I can't remember. Kept a straight face but the studio was dying.

Was it TWC or another broadcast? I remember the youtube but not the network

Just had a quick, big gust. Assume it was about 45 mph.

Low-level clouds are just ripping overhead.

Heh. I took my (reluctant) dog out just as the winds gusted. She looked at me like I was a maniac. And this is a dog who'd normally take a walk over a budda bone.

Going out for a quick walk myself shortly. I want to experience this from an outdoor POV but it'll be just too damn dangerous this afternoon when the winds will really be ripping.

Archived