Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Sandy Obs and Banter thread - fall 2012

mappy

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the place to observe that one of the ABC on-air storm reporters for Good Morning America was standing on one of the beaches and almost got swept out to sea along with his producer when they underestimated the reach of one powerful wave? They are lucky as hell they are not dead.

ABC news as a consequence is pulling all of their reporters back off of the beaches up and down the coast.

Is this the place to observe that one of the ABC on-air storm reporters for Good Morning America was standing on one of the beaches and almost got swept out to sea along with his producer when they underestimated the reach of one powerful wave? They are lucky as hell they are not dead.

ABC news as a consequence is pulling all of their reporters back off of the beaches up and down the coast.

My friend is working th truck and equip for them down there and he sent me a photo of some of the equip knocked over in the water

dog wouldnt take a dump this morning - hubby is on his way to work... dog is whining, guess i get to go walk in the rain!

apparently the dog didn't realize how much it was raining - he took one step out into the rain and said "f-this, Ill hold it"

So while I did kind of talk my husband out of going down today, he just got word that his office is closed. I can say I am much relived that he will not be on 270.

On another note after seeing my neighbor wrangle 3 dogs outside in the rain, these are the days that I appreciate our cats doing their business inside.

Archived