e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part II

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the he - ... Okay, now I'm gettting more impressed, Scott, that the chill is holding to the shores... Given the synoptics, there should be an ENE wind coming into the coast like the shockwave off a bomb detonation... Something bizzarre is going on -

mesomap.jpg

What the he - ... Okay, now I'm gettting more impressed, Scott, that the chill is holding to the shores... Given the synoptics, there should be an ENE wind coming into the coast like the shockwave off a bomb detonation... Something bizzarre is going on -

mesomap.jpg

It's called MORCH..It takes no prisoners. Many of us couldn't stress this point enough last week..go over all available guidance..as high as you possibly can

It's called MORCH..It takes no prisoners. Many of us couldn't stress this point enough last week..go over all available guidance..as high as you possibly can

MOS has busted by 6-8F the last 2 days up here...5F at BDL, 9F at IJD. Thats rediculous. It's going 72F Wednesday and 74F at IJD Thursday, so add a solid 8-10F to that and we are looking at mid 80s.

MOS has busted by 6-8F the last 2 days up here...5F at BDL, 9F at IJD. Thats rediculous. It's going 72F Wednesday and 74F at IJD Thursday, so add a solid 8-10F to that and we are looking at mid 80s.

At the minimum we are looking at all time record tying highs at BDL and BOS on Thursday. BDL hits 88- 89 and 90 isn't a stetch by any means

At the minimum we are looking at all time record tying highs at BDL and BOS on Thursday. BDL hits 88- 89 and 90 isn't a stetch by any means

Wit the airmass thats in place and a nice SW flow, I could see 86-88F at BDL and 85-87F at BOS. I think BDL over toward FIT have the best chance at 90F, which in all likelyhood won't happen. But there may be a weenie 88F or 89F in there somewhere.

CON hit at least 80F today. I still had the 00z MOS loaded on my iPad from last night and the MAV and MET were 70F and 66F respectively. The euro schooled the NAM with the BDF.

Up here I hit 77.4F...almost the same temp as yesterday.

CON hit at least 80F today. I still had the 00z MOS loaded on my iPad from last night and the MAV and MET were 70F and 66F respectively. The euro schooled the NAM with the BDF.

Up here I hit 77.4F...almost the same temp as yesterday.

Yeah I think we hit 75F thus far up here, but we are getting some decent cumulus development in advance of the BDCF to our NE. We have since dropped back to 73F.

I have cancelled my SV subscription for the year, but how warm is the Euro at 850 and 925 Wed-Thurs?

Yeah I think we hit 75F thus far up here, but we are getting some decent cumulus development in advance of the BDCF to our NE. We have since dropped back to 73F.

I have cancelled my SV subscription for the year, but how warm is the Euro at 850 and 925 Wed-Thurs?

I don't have H92, but the WU maps must be out, right? Looks like it gets around 9-10C for NNE Wed and then 13-14C on Thu. Friday is warm too...70s for C/S NE.

Heading back from a weekend in Vegas for a buddy's bachelor party ... needless to say, it's much warmer back home than in Sin City.

Kev, if you recall, I never doubted you or this godforsaken MORCH... people heading back to Wisconsin talking "81 back home, can you believe it?"

I just said, "AMOUT".

Archived