12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part II

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading back from a weekend in Vegas for a buddy's bachelor party ... needless to say, it's much warmer back home than in Sin City.

Kev, if you recall, I never doubted you or this godforsaken MORCH... people heading back to Wisconsin talking "81 back home, can you believe it?"

I just said, "AMOUT".

Kevin is great in extreme patterns...sorta like JB.

I was surprised to see ice still on lakes and ponds in the Sunapee area. Even the big lake had ice...but thin

Little to no snow on the ground otherwise

None here in N ORH county for the most part

Was checking out Sunapee's webcam today, Eggbeater looked like toast, and there was no snow under the North Peak Triple.

It's called MORCH..It takes no prisoners. Many of us couldn't stress this point enough last week..go over all available guidance..as high as you possibly can

I don't know Kev' ... You've been on a narcissistic rage as to your own contribution over the last week and that's fine... But Danstorm and I both "stressed" earlier last week that guidance will routinely bust too cold for Spring warm departure events

There are those of us out there not lubing up our egos in the matter, and find this to be fairly good fit for what the models were flagging last week. In fact, if anything, this could be construed as underdone, as the original height nodes was a bit more pervasive then what is verifying.

But... no sense quibbling over a few degrees here and there.

Heading back from a weekend in Vegas for a buddy's bachelor party ... needless to say, it's much warmer back home than in Sin City.

Kev, if you recall, I never doubted you or this godforsaken MORCH... people heading back to Wisconsin talking "81 back home, can you believe it?"

I just said, "AMOUT".

LOL..thanks for all of the kudos..from a lot of different folks. I truly appreicate it. It's nice to see all my hard work ,dedication and passion pay off.

A week of mid summer heat in Morch..it just doesn't get any better

I don't know Kev' ... You've been on a narcissistic rage as to your own contribution over the last week and that's fine... But Danstorm and I both "stressed" earlier last week that guidance will routinely bust too cold for Spring warm departure events

There are those of us out there not lubing up our egos in the matter, and find this to be fairly good fit for what the models were flagging last week. In fact, if anything, this could be construed as underdone, as the original height nodes was a bit more pervasive then what is verifying.

But... no sense quibbling over a few degrees here and there.

They always bust warm... go big or go home.

Widespread U70s/L80s was my take... Kevin/ Pete Bouchard FTW.

Was checking out Sunapee's webcam today, Eggbeater looked like toast, and there was no snow under the North Peak Triple.

I was pretty surprised as to how much snow they had on the bigger trails, but thin spots were growing quickly as the day wore on.But after the fog in the morning burned off, there was not another cloud to be seen

LOL..thanks for all of the kudos..from a lot of different folks. I truly appreicate it. It's nice to see all my hard work ,dedication and passion pay off.

A week of mid summer heat in Morch..it just doesn't get any better

Congrats on being right on 2 out of 147 forecasts on the year!

Posting all of those videos on St. Patrick's day must of paid off!

It seems, like Dwight schrute, that you are truly smarter than computers.

13C to 32C from H85 to the sfc seems like a bit much for around the equinox. I'd still say the typical hot spots end up 86-88F but we'll see.

Yeah I thought maybe +14C might do it, but we didn't do it with slightly higher temps on 3/31/98 so I'm not sure this time. It will be close. I could see an 88 or 89 at BDL or BOS.

I wouldn't shock me if 10/29 snowfall total were the highest for a storm for the year

Hmmmm... start the year off with extremes than go into a boring pattern.

Irene.. fall

Helloween.. winter

Morch... spring

Oh this weekends looking good btw ... not

Archived