joxey
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part II

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been there done that

LOL

pretty good movie on right now its the one where tat guy is stuck for a few days in a desert canyon.

I'm watching the Bruins kick a$$

120-130 bucks at Walmart, Wiz.

That's so cheap! I can get that before the summer.

Unless you find a girl to bring home :D

Probably wouldn't even make it all the way to my bed...the kitchen comes before my bedroom

If you cant change it ill come down and do it for you noone should have to sleep like that... goodluck man

:thumbsup: that would be awesome! I have no clue how to do that crap.

Probably wouldn't even make it all the way to my bed...the kitchen comes before my bedroom

It is pretty easy to install a new outlet, plenty of guidance online, but you may also overload the circuit and trip the breaker.

I'd have another outlet installed, i'd be worked about a spark inside of the outlet box causing an electrical fire from a short circuit.

Probably would never happen.

Our landlords just suck. They don't do anything and they always try to fix everything themselves.

Our fridge has something wrong with it...during the summer it condensates all over the inside and everything gets soaking wet. My mom has told them but they have done nothing about that. In the summer you open the fridge and literally there is water everywhere.

Kitchen works too lol

well facebook me or send me a message here and let me know when you would want to do it maybe after we can go to the bar for a bit or something

Probably would never happen.

Our landlords just suck. They don't do anything and they always try to fix everything themselves.

Our fridge has something wrong with it...during the summer it condensates all over the inside and everything gets soaking wet. My mom has told them but they have done nothing about that. In the summer you open the fridge and literally there is water everywhere.

Your fridge is either a piece of s**t or it is broken

But the outlet problem I would tell them about.

Kitchen works too lol

well facebook me or send me a message here and let me know when you would want to do it maybe after we can go to the bar for a bit or something

We did get an A/C in the kitchen last summer and thaty actually did help some.

I definitely will. I think I could get the A/C sometime in late April or early May and when I do I'll send you a message. We def can go to the bar too.

Archived