• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Feb 11/12 Storm Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

You know Kevin is dying because he hasnt posted like everyother minute cause he's only gonna get like .5" tomorrow lol.. it makes missing the storm bearable for me that Kevin is missing it too. Almost everyone of his posts were trolling this week and he deserves no snow. I'm happy!

I feel bad for Scott and ray.. what a crappy winter

Don't worry about us, we'll be fine.

Just buting chops with Kevin.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know Kevin is dying because he hasnt posted like everyother minute cause he's only gonna get like .5" tomorrow lol.. it makes missing the storm bearable for me that Kevin is missing it too. Almost everyone of his posts were trolling this week and he deserves no snow. I'm happy!

Trolling? You mean BS banter with his friends out east, right? Kevin, might be a lot of things, but I have never seen him one time wish less snow on somebody lol.

With clouds streaming in now..it'll have trouble dropping tonight..I'd guess many of the urban and coastal areas stay in the mid-30s tonight until the precip starts anyway

Please. Solid overcast greeted me this morning...along with a drop of nearly 20F from yesterday's high. All i'm saying is with a low dew, 2m temps drop like instantly once it starts. 18Z NAM ramped up. Nice thumping here in the afternoon tomorrow particularly in the Noon-3/4 range.

scott may do fine ....he could pull out a suprise ...ray needs alot more help ...for things to break right for him imo

Nice humpty hump west on the sref's

In case anyone missed my final call

2-5 for all of CT up to ORH

3-7 for all of interior RI up to FOX up to west of BOS down to Roberto..a bit less on the coast down to SE MA

Up to 5 inches in NW CT and even around ORH? No model shows even 3 inches in those areas..

Good luck...

More often than not we squeeze out more than modeled. We're like a mini GC lol

This storm moreso than big coastals is one where you don't make a forecast based on qpf. As we've been discussing..it's going to have some nuances.more than your usual snow event would..There is an inv trough and some convergence areas which are going make this very interesting to watch unfold..plus the burst of snow tonight over western and centrall areas

This storm moreso than big coastals is one where you don't make a forecast based on qpf. As we've been discussing..it's going to have some nuances.more than your usual snow event would..There is an inv trough and some convergence areas which are going make this very interesting to watch unfold..plus the burst of snow tonight over western and centrall areas

I think throwing out anything less than a 3" range for any given area is a complete **** shoot with this one. I'm sure some of the mets can nail it down closer, but there's gonna be a lot of sneaky things (for better or for worse) for a lot of areas.

nice, real nice :axe:

Archived