12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February storm threat discussion

Ellinwood

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

before you get passive agressive maybe you should read back ... i have not dismissed this threat. but it's not trending. every run of recent handles the 500 energy differently even if there are similarities. changes from one run to the next to not make a trend.

Hush. I'm pretty in your face, no need for PA.

Yup. And one day...one day, I might move up to your level. Until then...trends! Or bounce my way to jerkdom?

you're the one that pops in and picks fights with me for no apparent reason lately. i made an actual real point about the models other than peddling some weenie ass line like you do nonstop. i did not say there was no snow risk or anything negative. so stfu thanks.

you're the one that pops in and picks fights with me for no apparent reason lately. i made an actual real point about the models other than peddling some weenie ass line like you do nonstop. i did not say there was no snow risk or anything negative. so stfu thanks.

I deleted my comment. F*ck you.

Normally when I go to church I pray for my family and the well being of others and our world. I have been a good boy lately, working hard at going to college full- time. I also am a full-time worker and father to 2 beautiful babies. When I go to church tomorrow in which I need to go to bed for now. I am going to pray for our snow drought to come to an end. Hope I am not selfish for those prayers but I am praying anyways along with the good feelings I have today. GOODNIGHT!

Well BB says the second coming of 1899, so you're 'golden'... :)

Large scale wise, yes, factors between the two years are carbon copies (AMO, PDO, La Nina, Sun, IMF). It'd be silly to predict 5 feet of snow, but the pattern upcoming for February and March has the potential to put up those kind of numbers, in my view.

I don't expect that much..

Canadian more or less looks like the UK. Drops the energy into the desert southwest...the GFS is the outlier of the three being more progressive with the wave.

Canadian has a weak coastal from hour 144-156 that delivers pretty good qpf to the DC corridor.

I somehow doubt the energy is gonna sit there for 4 days but it's not unrealistic

Not sure I get what you're saying. Shortwave comes into the PacNW 2/1 12Z or so, by 2/4 00Z digs into the desert southwest...meanwhile the GFS has moved the wave along and has a sfc low over southern NC and it's snowing in DC.

Archived