12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The 2nd NE Funky GTG

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are in the front, does that mean we can avoid creating a huge bar tab and having Ginx or someone getting screwed?

Can you order food in the front?

Should be there 2:30 or so

yes, you can order food in the front, they have waitresses for the tables and you can order at the bar too... I don't think they will be as anal about where you order from too like Brew city was when they yelled at us for not ordering from the waitress that ray wanted to slip his weenie to.

yeah i was thinking about that. i really liked that back room. should we consider another spot or just deal?

Well I think its kind of late to change it. We can probably deal...I'll try and get there early to see whats up and see if I can grab some tables in the front area.

Maybe the back room is partially open. I dunno, we'll figure it out I guess.

Well I think its kind of late to change it. We can probably deal...I'll try and get there early to see whats up and see if I can grab some tables in the front area.

Maybe the back room is partially open. I dunno, we'll figure it out I guess.

yeah if we can snag a bunch of tables near each other it should be fine. hopefully we aren't all spread out.

i'm figuring on being there around 3:30 or 4. probably leave the cape around 2 or so. too bad all the model runs will be finished. LOL.

if i go it will be during the evening shift - 2ish is way early for me to commit to bubbly and i have other stuff that needs taking care of anyway. after 6 perhaps. let me know if anyone is still planning on being around or is planning on being later in general, else there won't be much worth in going.

Archived