Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
The 2nd NE Funky GTG

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"anyone from going" sure, but if people are still comitted by mid-day saturday I will still be there.

I just don't want to be doing the Funky Monkey on my own at Funkey Murphy's.

Garth dude we will be there, WTH is a Funky Clipper gonna stop. Problem I see will be parking with all the piles around.

Garth dude we will be there, WTH is a Funky Clipper gonna stop. Problem I see will be parking with all the piles around.

seriously. i was actually thinking about that.

that place doesn't have a big parking lot to begin with. maybe Will can help us out and let us know if there are any public garages or something close by??

seriously. i was actually thinking about that.

that place doesn't have a big parking lot to begin with. maybe Will can help us out and let us know if there are any public garages or something close by??

theres a lot of random back roads behind FM that will and i usually park on...i dont think there are any garages near by. you can pretty much park all along shrewsbury st though.

SOOOO i did call funky murphys... and they have the back room booked for a party saturday afternoon. Which means that we would have to stay in the front.... there is plenty of room at FM so i dont think that would be a problem ? but its really up to you guys...

Good to go, the beer will be cold, see ya there.

Archived