joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The 2nd NE Funky GTG

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I know that it was innocent and all that, but some significant others might see that and have a vastly different interpretation. No biggie to me. Cheers! :thumbsup:

LOL, I get in trouble with my wife at least 8 times per year with regard to my situations with other women. My annual alumni rugby game every spring is one of the core sources.

Have fun! One thing that struck me- Funky Murphys had some fo the worst bar food I've had in a while. Believe me I've had some bad food, that was up there :arrowhead: Let me know when the next GTG is outside of ORH or Gods Country, I'd like to attend.

Have fun! One thing that struck me- Funky Murphys had some fo the worst bar food I've had in a while. Believe me I've had some bad food, that was up there :arrowhead: Let me know when the next GTG is outside of ORH or Gods Country, I'd like to attend.

It would be cool to have one in the Lowell/ASH area... or even (egads) Wilmington?!?!

The food I had was not too bad, but not memorable. Beer was very good.

It would be cool to have one in the Lowell/ASH area... or even (egads) Wilmington?!?!

yup one in that neck of the woods is needed.

I would say not in NH (as less people will go) but NW burbs of Bos needs to be a locale for one AFTER this. somewhere from burlington, ma to lowell, ma.

thats so weird to hear someone say that... will and i love the food there... i think its damn good bar food...

i live near lowell/ash! i like this idea...

Maybe it was just what I ordered ( the mini burgers)..NOT good. Beer is almost always very good :guitar:

I mentioned the Brewery or whatever it is called now (Beer Works???) over at the Wanalancit mills for the Aug GTG, but ORH won.

You are not allowed to make suggestions anymore. LOL ORH is central to 90% of what we call the SNE sub forum of the sub forum,. The GTG,"s are better attended due to it's proximity, we should have Tom the stats guy take the NE states members and locations and plot them, then we could get a weighted geo center.

You are not allowed to make suggestions anymore. LOL ORH is central to 90% of what we call the SNE sub forum of the sub forum,. The GTG,"s are better attended due to it's proximity, we should have Tom the stats guy take the NE states members and locations and plot them, then we could get a weighted geo center.

i owe you money.

Archived