Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
The 2nd NE Funky GTG

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to come and meet you all finally despite the fact I don't post much you all seem like a great group that provide many laughs. Anyone know if the gathering spot is near the Worcester Commuter rail stop? I am gona be in Boston Friday night at a friends place without wheels and If it worked right I could just jump on the commuter rail and head that way. I guess I am asking if the station is any where close to Funky Murphys as I am not to familar with the area.

It is a bit of a walk. Maybe a mile? But it is a pretty safe street

Is Wiz going?

MPM

Will and Megan

Scooter and Ali

MPM

Mrg

Hunch

GAY

Jerry

Blizzardgeek may go

Phil most likely

Cold Miser

Pickles

Big Balldowski

The flood guy from Moosup with sandbags attached to both ankles

Maybe MaineJayhawk?

Zeus maybe

Tequila Barry

Bald snow sculptor from SWC. ( Stepford Wives Country)

I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting. Will needs to get Tippy to come

I would love to come and meet you all finally despite the fact I don't post much you all seem like a great group that provide many laughs. Anyone know if the gathering spot is near the Worcester Commuter rail stop? I am gona be in Boston Friday night at a friends place without wheels and If it worked right I could just jump on the commuter rail and head that way. I guess I am asking if the station is any where close to Funky Murphys as I am not to familar with the area.

PM me and I can meet you in Boston or Brookline. It will be much more convenient for you vs commuter rail.

MPM

Will and Megan

Scooter and Ali

MPM

Mrg

Hunch

GAY

Jerry

Blizzardgeek may go

Phil most likely

Cold Miser

Pickles

Big Balldowski

Maybe MaineJayhawk?

Zeus maybe

:lmao:

There is a Whale game that night but I'd be willing to miss it, I came to the g2g the last time there was a home game. This isn't the issue. I have a few issues to deal with:

1 is work, I work 8-5 that day I could always have my brother sub for me from 1:00 on (I know Nate said he'd be willing to give me a ride)...but I'm not sure if I want to give up 4 hours of work although I think I could...I'd also have to get permission from my boss.

The second issue, which is the biggest is my back, I've been having major issues with it the past month and has preceded to worsen, all the shoveling has really not helped and with a storm possibly this week that's more shoveling for me and honestly I think this is really going to do it in for me...I'm finding out tomorrow if I still have medical insurance or not so I can go to a doctor, if I don't I'm at the point to where I'll just have to go to the emergency room.

If my back is still like this Saturday (which I'm expecting, it's been getting worse the past month) I'm just going to be real uncomfortable and not really enjoy myself, walking is getting hard and when I sit down it's extremely painful to get up.

I'll hopefully know by Wednesday/Thursday.

There is a Whale game that night but I'd be willing to miss it, I came to the g2g the last time there was a home game. This isn't the issue. I have a few issues to deal with:

1 is work, I work 8-5 that day I could always have my brother sub for me from 1:00 on (I know Nate said he'd be willing to give me a ride)...but I'm not sure if I want to give up 4 hours of work although I think I could...I'd also have to get permission from my boss.

The second issue, which is the biggest is my back, I've been having major issues with it the past month and has preceded to worsen, all the shoveling has really not helped and with a storm possibly this week that's more shoveling for me and honestly I think this is really going to do it in for me...I'm finding out tomorrow if I still have medical insurance or not so I can go to a doctor, if I don't I'm at the point to where I'll just have to go to the emergency room.

If my back is still like this Saturday (which I'm expecting, it's been getting worse the past month) I'm just going to be real uncomfortable and not really enjoy myself, walking is getting hard and when I sit down it's extremely painful to get up.

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to make it...I would love to give you a ride and go together but I have to fill in for someone at work on the Saturday evening shift. My apologies...

MPM

Will and Megan

Scooter and Ali

MPM

Mrg

Hunch

GAY

Jerry

Blizzardgeek may go

Phil most likely

Cold Miser

Pickles

Big Balldowski

Maybe MaineJayhawk?

Zeus maybe

Amy, Nick and Sarah

Right now, I'm going. Hope Mother Nature cooperates!

You have a herniated disc. Exactly the symptoms I had last year when I did it. Go to the drs. immed... and get it checked..They'll send you for an mri. You can;t mess around with that. Seriously

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to make it...I would love to give you a ride and go together but I have to fill in for someone at work on the Saturday evening shift. My apologies...

No worries dude.

You have a herniated disc. Exactly the symptoms I had last year when I did it. Go to the drs. immed... and get it checked..They'll send you for an mri. You can;t mess around with that. Seriously

This is what I'm afraid of...I assume you didn't have to get surgery?

Archived