12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The 2nd NE Funky GTG

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cake, one guy wanted to hit me for stealing your cake. I told him you were hypoglycemic

hahahahaha, that's awesome...please, half the cake went uneaten...i don't know they would get their panties in a bunch!

Ginxy, you're awesome, remember, we can get married in UT! you had me at cake :sun:

SOOOO good to see all the regulars and new faces! Jack...great to meet you, as well as Mahk, Dave, Megan (I think I met you briefly before) and others. Aims, your Sarah is precious!!! :wub: Congrats to you two again, Amy and Nick. You'd better have a "special" reception for us nutty weenie folk. We wanna celebrate your wedding, too!! Steve, Jerry, TB, Bob...all you guys. SOOO much FUN!!! Hope you didn't cause TOO much trouble with the other party.

Next GTG...for those going to the Northeastern Storm Conference in Taunton, perhaps (March 11-13)???

Some folks asked for a tour of WFO BOX. If you're interested, I probably won't be able to do it until after early May (we've got the Hurricane Awareness Tour visit on Cape Cod this year....will be REALLY busy planning that one with the rest of the team). UNLESS I can plan something on the Sunday afternoon after the Storm Conference (3/13) for those that are going to that. Mother Nature has to cooperate, you understand. I'm waiting to hear back from the Lyndon State students running the conference to find out if they want tours as well. Just an idea....

--Turtle ;)

I had a really great time meeting new faces and some I have met before. It was cool to talk about the weather and look at the snow potential for next week. Can't wait to see you all again soon. Jerry gets a special thanks for being my ride out there and back thanks again my friend.

Jack

Damn... there was cake?!?

Ginx, did you see those charts Paul had?

I almost got stabbed taking a piece for Diane

Was Ray showing off the 1996 ICON MEN calendar again?

http://www.amazon.com/ICON-MEN-2010-Wall-Calendar/dp/1934525715

epic weenieism just epic calendar, 90 minute delay today, yippee was one of the entries

He drew the hugest weenie I had ever seen on one of them...

Before weenies were fashionable

true story

I think your Dad missed you more, he asked me three times if you were coming.

I really wanted to see him too...it just didn't work out this time, plus I really wouldn't have enjoyed myself with my back, I haven't even enjoyed myself at the past few Whale games and I live for these games, I'm usually cheering loud and screaming but I haven't been able to do that b/c of my back. I really hope I can get my insurance stuff worked out this week so I can go to the doctors.

I definitely plan on being at the next one and I hope my dad is there as well :thumbsup:

I really wanted to see him too...it just didn't work out this time, plus I really wouldn't have enjoyed myself with my back, I haven't even enjoyed myself at the past few Whale games and I live for these games, I'm usually cheering loud and screaming but I haven't been able to do that b/c of my back. I really hope I can get my insurance stuff worked out this week so I can go to the doctors.

I definitely plan on being at the next one and I hope my dad is there as well :thumbsup:

Vicodin

It was nice meeting all of you! It was the first I have ever been to, so I was a little shy.. apologies on that. I see now that we are a great group and need to do more of these!

I have some pics that I'll post here as well.

And no, Kevin I will not marry you as you're already married!! :lol: Plus my ladies are enough.

which Bs game are you and Ray going to??

Archived