12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The 2nd NE Funky GTG

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i go it will be during the evening shift - 2ish is way early for me to commit to bubbly and i have other stuff that needs taking care of anyway. after 6 perhaps. let me know if anyone is still planning on being around or is planning on being later in general, else there won't be much worth in going.

if you don't want to drink, don't drink...come and break bread with the weenies! :) chat it up a bit...get feisty, talk about the beast for next week, plan a ninja attack on Blizz's snow banks, fuk the RUC, you know, the usual...you make it work for you...i'm going to be drinking :pepsi: with lemon!

help me, help you...you had me at hello :arrowhead:

if i go it will be during the evening shift - 2ish is way early for me to commit to bubbly and i have other stuff that needs taking care of anyway. after 6 perhaps. let me know if anyone is still planning on being around or is planning on being later in general, else there won't be much worth in going.

Yes folks will be there at 6:00..Will likes to stay late.. Call someone to make sure

I'm there drinking heavily.....

..blizz just pulled up with some females.

ginx is blasting some funky coma dima out of the i rock with t tops off.

wiz is panhandling for a 40

i think i hear the sled of wolly mammoths finishing the trip from GC with pete in tow

mpm will be there in spirit drinking 12 diet cokes...whispering "this one's gonna miss i think"

and ray really need to change his fbook pic.

You going? I will be glad to meet you finally if so. That's gotta be quite a drive

Yup, I'll be there. I have a b-day party to make an appearance at first but should get there between 3:30 and 4. It's a 2hr 15 min trip if I recall correctly. And, yes, I look forward to seeing you and all the peeps who I missed last time. That's actually why I'm going.

I'm gonna leave for there pretty soon after that Euro comes out. I want to try and see if we can snag some tables in the front area. Also find out what time the party in the back is going on...maybe they will clear out after a couple hours and we can move back there later

I'm gonna leave for there pretty soon after that Euro comes out. I want to try and see if we can snag some tables in the front area. Also find out what time the party in the back is going on...maybe they will clear out after a couple hours and we can move back there later

I'll be there around 2:00. Watching 1st half of Uconn game . Then heading up

Heavy heavy weenie action, Ray brought in his weenie calendar from 96, Mahk brought clippings, Paul Central Mass brought in Difax from back in the day. awesome , Will, Jerry,Mahk, Andy APM, Kgay, Tb, Diane, Eleanor, Amy, Jack, Kevin, Dave, Eric, Garth, Paul, Pickles, Meghan, Sarah, Nick,me Geelong out La Epic

Heavy heavy weenie action, Ray brought in his weenie calendar from 96, Mahk brought clippings, Paul Central Mass brought in Difax from back in the day. awesome , Will, Jerry,Mahk, Andy APM, Kgay, Tb, Diane, Eleanor, Amy, Jack, Kevin, Dave, Eric, Garth, Paul, Pickles, Meghan, Sarah, Nick,me Geelong out La Epic

Sorry too not be there. Have fun all. Has Kev raised his voice while saying something rude about the RUC yet??

:(

Archived