• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Knowing him, that is sarcastic, though.

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

He’s being sarcastic 

I did think that lol…but I mean this is my whole point on that idea.  Now if 12z comes back with Philly getting crushed, then that’s a different story. 

lol always a scape goat for bad ideas . Off hour run? No this isn’t the 66 hr nam . People just attribute that to something they don’t like to See

and Ray let’s hope in Merrimack valley this ticks south to get me on northern edge ) sure if you like a large increase in a sub advisory event .Was calling out the reality of what I thought was a foolish wish . They usually tick more than 1x when they decide to

I really don’t care if someone can’t take making a mistake on a call , unless someone tried to think yes it will just be one perfect 20 mile shirt and then over . Much better odds of staying in warning maps if we wanted a tick N yesterday . But hey Mother Nature does what she wants 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

lol always a scape goat for bad ideas . Off hour run? No this isn’t the 66 hr nam . People just attribute that to something they don’t like to See

and Ray let’s hope in Merrimack valley this ticks south to get me on northern edge ) sure if you like a large increase in a sun advisory event it’s not in existence. Was calling out the reality of what I thought was a foolish wish . 

Its really not a bad thing...if nothing else, you are very objective.

I killed a spider in the bathroom this morning. First spider kill of the season. It was on my sink. Probably came inside to avoid the foot of snow. Unfortunately he wasn't able to avoid the toilet paper that got him. I'm still like the mid-levels for a good chunk of SNE. Obviously that gradient in cutoff is going to be brutal somewhere.