• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

17 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

eyeballing about 3" or so

Nearby southborough weather station has total precipitation at .21 .Tough storm to figure but  somewhere around there. 

.41 in Sherborn but I'm guessing less on the ground.

1 hour ago, The 4 Seasons said:

From 8-foot snowmen on the front lawn to 6" tall pathetic little snowballs stacked on top of each other on a ledge...it's kind of a metaphor for winter 23-24, and the last winter too. The amount of snow we've seen in the past two winters compared to normal is directly proportional to the size of your snowman aka snow buddy :ph34r: (to break it down for you)

She just moved up

hete from South Carolina, this is a banger winter for her. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mreaves said:

3” at 11:30 which is roughly 6 hours since it started accumulating so I cleared my snow board. Considerably lighter now so I’m probably done with accumulation. I’ll have to shovel of the back porch now. We had been leaving snow on it so my dog could go to the bathroom out there as he was struggling going up and down the stairs to the yard but we had to put him down Wednesday. I’ll keep it cleared now :(

So so sorry man.

7 hours ago, mreaves said:

3” at 11:30 which is roughly 6 hours since it started accumulating so I cleared my snow board. Considerably lighter now so I’m probably done with accumulation. I’ll have to shovel of the back porch now. We had been leaving snow on it so my dog could go to the bathroom out there as he was struggling going up and down the stairs to the yard but we had to put him down Wednesday. I’ll keep it cleared now :(

Sorry to hear about your dog. Always so hard when you have to put a pet down. 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Picked up 1” of sleet and snow overnight into this morning . Snowing lightly. Took like 45 minutes to clean off 4 cars. Caked and iced and wet snow 

I’m a little shocked you didn’t do better with your elevation when S Worcester Co at lower elevations is reporting 2-3”