• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discobs 2023

George BM

Low of 28, then rising temps after midnight with milder southerly flow in advance of the next weather system.

Currently 35.

Looks like a quick shot of rain for the eastern third of the region this evening as that little coastal low off NC tracks north. Could be some 1"+ amounts right along the MA coast.

Currently 25/24 here with a HEAVY frost on all objects and freezing fog, under 0.2 visibility. All elevated objects slicker than, well, you know. Skies stayed cloudy all day yesterday with a light NE to E wind, only topped out at 39.7 degrees. Forecast was MILES off, had sunny skies and mid to upper 40's for highs, they kept lowering highs and increasing cloud cover thru day with each update lol. 

26 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Steadiest rain of the afternoon here.  I’m glad I put up the Christmas decorations last weekend ;) 

Got mine done yesterday and finished up the yard leaves. Now I need all my neighbors to clean theirs to keep them off my lawn. And to turn down their music

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

0.36".  Made for an unexpected wet brew day! 

Banter, but here's the "new" brew system that's finally being used.  Ignore the temperature settings.  The photos are actually from last week when I was testing things.  Finished a sour yesterday that I started on Wednesday, and then brewed a NEIPA in the afternoon and evening.

image.jpeg.955fe5c8dac8bd3da8f175dd6633fe24.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.17434077b7b307ac3849006c1de6d773.jpeg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

Another bad miss on the high temps for today.  Calling for 36 at DCA tomorrow and I think that’s going to be off also. Hope these models are not already off kilter by 5-10 for the cold season. 

?

44 here, down from a high of 46.  I think NWS had our forecast high at 45.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic